The Arzhela Campaign
Bhelapeis is a goddess who accepts blood tribute from her devoted in exchange for granting them substantial power. The blood of Bhelapans is imbued with intense magical properties. There are seven gifts which can be bestowed upon a Bhelapans blood:
- Exenus, the ability to make blood expelled from one’s body explode at the snap of a finger
- Keienus, the ability to control the movement of those things coated in one’s own blood.
- Gnoenus, the ability to gain information about an object or person when it comes into contact with one’s blood
- Repenus, the ability to control the minds of others through blood contact
- Tegerenus, the ability to conjure walls from the blood outside of one’s body
- Dherenus, the ability to harden the blood into solid forms that pierce the skin and leave no injury or detriment when released
- and finally, Bhelenus, which allows the intensely blessed to call upon all of the other gifts of Bhelapeis.
Where Bhelapeis came from and why she opposes Arslahan are questions which can only be answered by the closely guarded secrets of her cult.